Thursday 3 March 2016

Customer review quality and looking - Rimyrah Clothes

Best blazer of all time

During the start of winter this year, I was actually looking for a stylish jacket or blazer that would provide me the required warmth and at the same time make me look good. So, I started browsing every single e-commerce site that has women’s clothing collection and luckily I found this beautiful light or baby pink colored blazer. And I have to say that, I never once regretted buying this blazer from Rimyrah.com

Every time, I wear this blazer, I just feel like thanking Rimyrah.com as I feel so good and comfortable while wearing it. And most of all, it fits with almost every type of bottoms like denims or even a black jeggings. And as far as the footwear is concerned, I think it goes well with casual shoes like slip-ons or nude colored bellies. The accessories required are also minimal, so I don’t need to spend much to get the right look. 





One of the best features of this blazer is the black colored buttons that add an extra edge to it. It simply makes it look more stylish. Another feature is the two front pockets that make it perfect for keeping light stuffs like tissue or even a lip balm. All in all, it is simply has become my favorite among the lots in my closet. And I simply can’t stop browsing Rimyrah.com because of its frequent additions in terms of clothing.




No comments:

Post a Comment