Friday 26 February 2016

The Midi Skirt story ft. #Rimyrah

Don’t worry!  Forget the mini & maxi,  midi skirts are the only length worth wearing right now and are the fashion trend for 2016. Midi skirts are absolutely glamorous and feminine.
So,  here is my midi skirt story for you guys.

Hope you enjoyed the pictures. Well,  I am wearing this pretty pink “shades of roses” midi skirt from Rimyrah If you are a lover of everything glam & girly like me,  this skirt would be a big YES for you as it’s lively and fills with joy and pleasure. The cheery bloom of flowers makes it a perfect summer wardrobe staple. I’ve paired it up with “highly beautiful pink lace top” from Rimyrah.com again and the name absolutely justifies the top. I loved the detailing of lace and ofcourse,  the colour “pink”!
Rimyrah.com never fails to surprise me with their amazing international collection and I’m sure you’ll head over to their store right away.

Outfit courtesy- Rimyrah.com
View more Images = Dimple-blog
Loads of love
       – Dimple Harika

No comments:

Post a Comment