Saturday 9 January 2016

Winter Carnival is Here - Rimyrah.com

Talking about Rimyrah.com, they have got some amazing collection which is very unique and in trend! I am sure you must have come across some  amazing stuff (Top/bag/shoes/accessory) on your Insta or Facebook that you wanted to buy, but couldn’t find it anywhere? I am pretty sure you will get it on Rimyrah as they have some super cool stuff which you wouldn’t easily get anywhere else!

In this look, I am wearing a black stylish zip up short leather jacket which is so comfortable and cosy to wear! This jacket has  a comfortable collar for neck, 2 pockets and a zipper in front. The inside of the jacket has an animal print fabric which looks trendy and is so soft and cosy , this jacket will definitely keep you warm and cold  weather!

Coming back to my look, I wore a white top inside to give it a monochrome look and paired it up with black ribbed jeggings and black wedges boots! I also draped a scarf around my neck in some pictures.  You can wear a scarf in your neck if you want to get the complete winter look, or else you can wear it without a scarf  to that rad and sexy biker look.  I just wore a golden spiked bracelet with the jacket. I didn’t accessorize much as this look didn’t need much of it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment