Saturday 23 January 2016

RimyrahGirl Dimple Natkhare : Date Ready with Rimyrah

I got this STYLISH LONG SLEEVES NAVY DRESS from www.rimyrah.com. I just love RIMYRAH for the wide range of exciting designs they offer. Quality is just the word for RIMYRAH. The quality of the dress was soo amazing it just fitted so perfectly.The material is so soft and it is designed beautifully. The best part of this dress is the belt tied across the waistline which makes the outfit more elegant. This makes you look more feminine and elegant.

            Stylish Long Sleeves Navy Dress



            Stylish Long Sleeves Navy Dress




I also got a MOSCHINO BAG from their collection. This sling bag is perfect to carry it out to the date and it looks very classy with the dress. Also, you might be knowing till now that i never leave my house without a pair of shades! i own almost every kind of it and I think it takes your normal outfit to a completely different tangent. This is the only accessory which i can never go without. I have just worn a light earring to maintain thee elegance factor in the look.

Rimyrah Bag

Rimyrah Sunglasses

 I hope you liked the look, do keep me updated.

Much Love to you guys,
Stay DIMPLICIOUS 

No comments:

Post a Comment