Wednesday 13 January 2016

Customer point of view about rimyrah fashion

What I most identify with is effortless fashion, looking as if someone's not put a lot of effort into their look.

It's getting so cold suddenly! I got up today morning and felt the chills. It's time to take out all your winter clothes and woolens. Sunny mornings are pleasant but evenings are super cold. I found this floral worsted sweater for winters from Rimyrah's latest collection. Their collection has very subtle and elegant that you can style everyday. 

I love the fitting of the outfits by Rimyrah. I styled this sweater with a pair of sunnies, a leather pleated skirt and boots. This look is more for sunny mornings. To complete the look. I would love to see what's your winter style statement.

No comments:

Post a Comment